Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Identity Restriction not subscribed turn feature off and try again

i have black berry bold in UAE with etisalat as carrier, sometimes when i try to make a call it gave me" Identity Restriction not subscribed turn feature off and try again" and i cannot call, so please can any one help.

New Contributor

Re: Identity Restriction not subscribed turn feature off and try again

please any help....

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

From within the Phone app, click the BBKey and select Options > General Options. Change the setting for the "Restrict My Identity" field to something else ("Never" or "Network Determined" -- you probably have it on "Always" now).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Thank You very much, its working properly now...

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300 curv
My Carrier: 14 month

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 9300 curv
My Carrier: 14 month

Please my blackberry 9300 devise is out going call is blacked how can I active this out going call thank you
Highlighted
My Device: bold9780
My Carrier: kairm

please how can i turn off feature
New Contributor
My Device: storm 9530
My Carrier: airtel

I have a BB Storm 9530. This happens every time I make a call. How do I solve this?
Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAF518), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

sahajeet wrote:
I have a BB Storm 9530. This happens every time I make a call. How do I solve this?

Perhaps as already described in Message 3 above???

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor
My Device: storm 9530
My Carrier: airtel

That option itself is not available.