Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Storm 9350

Images no longer uploading to Facebook.....

Is this a glitch with one of the latest updates?  In the last few days, everytime I try to upload a pic, it goes through all the motions like it is successful...but the images never show up on FB. 

Not sure if this is a BB issue or a FB issue with their new privacy adjustments, etc. 

I have a Storm 9350

My Device: blackberry 8900
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: Images no longer uploading to Facebook.....

I have the curve 8900 and can not upload pictures either. If you get an answer I would lve to know why.. i have tried everything from taking the battery off to uninstalling it. I really don't know.

If it is the privacy adjustments on facebook, what ones do i have to change ??

thanks it is greatly appreciated!!

My Device: Curve 8320
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Has anyone found a solution for this problem. I'm having the same issues with my Curve 8320 ever since the upgrade a few days ago. Smiley Mad

My Device: Curve 8310
My Carrier: AT&T

same here for a few days now...very aggravating

My Device: Curve 8330
My Carrier: Verizon

I am having the same issue with a VZW 8330 Curve running FB 1.7.0.22.  I post the picture and then receive the notification that there was an error.

Contributor
My Device: Storm 9350

Still no change for me....got the option to upgrade to the .22 version...but still cannot upload any pics......

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 8330

I have a Curve 8330 and I was able yo upload 1 picture and then it quit working.  I am using Sprint and their network is so agonizingly slow Facebook was timing out before the picture got uploaded.  I went to options (press the menu button while the camera is on) and change the picture size to small (640x480) and you won't have any more problems.  You won't notice any picture quality difference on Facebook, since they automatically size it down after you upload it.