12-27-2008 07:15 PM
12-27-2008 08:24 PM
I can't seem to find a way to import photo's from my storm into the computer. If there is a way please help? I've tried the media center but, I can only import from my computer into my storm.
Hello and Welcome to the Community!
Transfer a file between your device and your computer using mass storage mode or MTP
Mass storage mode and MTP enable you to transfer files between a media card in your BlackBerry® device and your computer when you connect your device to your computer.
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. If mass storage mode or MTP is not turned on, in the device options, click Memory. Press the Menu key. Click Enable USB Mass Storage or Enable Media Transfer Protocol (MTP).
3. On your computer, double-click My Computer.
4. In the Devices with Removable Storage section, double-click Removable Disk.
5. Drag a file from one location to another.
To exit mass storage mode or MTP, disconnect your device from your computer.