Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: VOdacom

Incoming Calls

Hi i have a blackberry bold 9900 and i am having a problem with incoming calls, all the calls  recieve display as an unknown number, even if their number is not on private caller. this is really frustrating! please can u assist in helping me solve this problem, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Incoming Calls

Hello Adeela24

Welcome to the Community

Please ensure that the BlackBerry smartphone has good wireless data coverage.

Note: This issue might occur when the BlackBerry smartphone is in an insufficient wireless coverage area during the particular call.

Please see KB03024 for additional information on determining wireless connection strength.

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: VOdacom

thanks for the reply Ron, but i have checked the wirless coverage and it seem to be fine, i dont think thats the problem, because it happens all the time, i have never recieved a call and was able to c the number. i have a feeling its probably some settings, but i dont know how to change it.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You may wanna try contacting your Carrier as this may be a setting from them.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up Smiley Happy

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter