Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)
BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.
"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."
- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com
Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.
08-19-2009 03:01 PM
Hello rspoont and welcome to the forums!
I have a few questions for you about your situation:
1) When you say that not all of the appointments are synchronizing what do you mean? What do the appointments have in common?
2) Are all of the appointments that aren't synchronizing older than 30, 60 or 90 days?
3) How many calendars do you have on your computer?
4) Are you using Microsoft Outlook?
5) Of the appointments that are not synchronizing, when you open them on the device what does it say at the top for "Send Using" and how does that compare to the appointments that are synchronizing?
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
12-14-2009 11:56 AM
I am having the same problem with my 9630 and have tried for over a week to fix it, please help.
I have tried KB10340. I checked to make sure facebook hadn't changed my email address setting, but i couldn't figure out how to uninstall f-book. I am not permitted to delete the research in motion folder.
I have gone from 200 to 400 out of 800 synching. I have no clue what they have in common. I don't get an error number, "operation terminated unexpectedly."
I have one calendar on my comp.
Microsoft Office 2007, BB 5.0
The send using address is correct, it seems.