Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Incomplete update

Hello, I was trying to update my 9900 to the new 7.1 bundle & it was accidentally unplugged before the download could complete.  I am stuck with a screen that says Error 200 (reset).  When I plug the device into my computer is it now unrecognizable. Although my blackberry desktop still pops open when the phone is plugged into my computer.  I don't have any options with it though.  Can someone please help me??? Thanks Smiley Happy

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Incomplete update

Hi OliveOyl

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

To recover your device from this error you have to reload your device software , refer to this KB Article on how to reload your device software :

KB03621 : How to Reload BlackBerry Device Software and application using BlackBerry Desktop Software

If above method fails to reload the OS then you have to follow this KB Article :

KB10144  : How to force the detection of the BlackBerry smartphone using Application Loader

try it and let us know of your results.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.