Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Blackberry

Instagram

Why i can't install the Instagram on my Blackberry ?

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Instagram

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I don't know...what happens when you try? Have you verified that the app is fully compatible with your model BB, your BB OS level, and your carrier plan? But, most importantly, if you tell us exactly what happens when you try to install, we might have a chance at understanding your situation and providing you with useful guidance. Most importantly, if it presents any error messages during the process, the exact and complete content of those would be helpful.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

I tried. i have a Blackberry Bold 9900, the problem is that when you go to Blackberry APP and you click to the search icon and write Instagram, the list below will show only best of instagramers not Instagram as applications. if it is an other way to install it, please let me know.

Hall of Famer III
My Device: PRIV (6.0.1/AAG111), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Using a PC/browser and your device NOT connected to the PC, search the AppWorld catalog and read up on the availability and compatibility of the app. The on-device AppWorld is designed to only present to you those apps that are compatible with your specific BB, OS level, and service plan...so the first deduction, from what you say now, is that your BB does not meet the compatibility requirements. But, to verify, you must use a PC/Browser to read up in more detail (so that you can see the entire unfiltered AppWorld catalog).

Good luck!

PS -- I tried just this moment, and the web-based (from PC/browser) AppWorld catalog is not coming up for me. It may be down or something, so you may need to try later.

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

AH...ok. I'll try it on my PC then. Looking and for the details that requires this application.

Thank you for your assistance.
Hall of Famer III

You are welcome.