Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Wim
My Device: Not Specified

Installing BB 4.7 Desktop Software - can't select my country as it's not in the list

I downloaded 4.7 desktop software and started the install. In the first screen I'm asked to select my country. It's not there! I've looked for Netherlands, The Netherlands and Holland just to be sure I'm correct.... There's only Netherlands Antilles which is a nice place but I do live in the cold mother country instead of on the tropical part of the kingdom.

Does anyone know how I can get this info to RIM so they can update the install package? I don't want to click on another country just to continue the install and then have someone tell me I added wrong info.

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Re: Installing BB 4.7 Desktop Software - can't select my country as it's not in the list

As far as I know the country information affects only on language of license text that is shown on installation dialog.

To use this software you can install it even if another country is selected. For example: United States.