Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Pearl 8100
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Intellisync Error: Error encountered. Error code - 0x80040fb3.

My situation: I was only synchronizing the calendar.

Based on the tips here, on the Desktop Software I went to "Organizer" and clicked "Reset Settings". then I clicked "Configure Settings", set the synchronizer to only update the device from Outlook (not 2-way), and then picked 7 days in the future. I then synchronized and it worked fine.

I then repeated the process: reset, and configure to 120 days, and when I synchronized I got the error message.

I looked at the dates of the new calendar items and started resetting and configuring to just enough days to pick up the next calendar item. Through this stepwise process I isolated the offending calendar item and deleted it, replacing it with a new one.

The synchronization worked, so I did one more reset and configured the calendar to the indefinite future. I can now synchronize the entire calendar successfully.

I'm guessing that one calendar item got corrupted somehow. There was nothing unusual about it, except that it was an item sent by someone else that I had changed the date on.

Highlighted
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Intellisync Error: Error encountered. Error code - 0x80040fb3.

This was exactly my priblem as well and the method outlined here worked for me. Again I couldn't see anything wrong with the calendar appointment in outlook but I kept getting the eroor message until I delted it and recreated it.