Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: blacberry torch 9860
My Carrier: Etisalat Nigeria

Intermittent screen freezing,slow rebooting and trackball problems

I bought this BB Torch 9860 in late December 2011 and since its been one problem after the other.It started with intermittent screen freezing,then slow rebooting and now from yesterday the trackball has refused to function.I presently feel like I wasted a fortune on a piece of junk.I cannot believe after so many years in production and with peers to copy from,RIM will come out with something like this.For a phone that was introduced to the market less than a year ago,this is really a big disappointment.I hope someone in RIM reads this and do something real quick..I am already advising my friends against buying a BB Torch! What a waste of money....Problems!Problems!Problems!
My Device: Blackberry torch 9860
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Intermittent screen freezing,slow rebooting and trackball problems

I got the 9860 as a replacement to the 9800 which froze all the time. I had the phone less than a week, with three photo in the memory and two apps. Yesterday the phone froze three times , one occasion I left the phone to see if it would correct it self, it did not. It appears this is a feature of a blackberry phone it freezes at the simplest task. To desribe them as a smart phone is mis selling the phone. I'm in contract til November and I can't wait to leave blackberry and the worst experience of a phone. When will blackberry wake up realise their product is below standard? They promise lots deliver little.