Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Intermittently receiving emails on my Verizon 8330

I'm having problems where I won't receive emails from any of my email addresses (1 gmail, 2 gmail for your domain).  This started to occur about 2 days ago when I created a log in for the BlackBerry Internet Service.  I doubt the two are related but that is the only change that I can think occurred at that time.  After I created the login, I sent myself a Service Book (not knowing what it was). 

I've tried deleting and then recreating the email accounts both on my BlackBerry and via the BIS website.  I have also tried sending myself Service Books via the BIS website.  After I do either of those things, I receive emails fine immediately afterwords but eventually they stop again.

Where would I begin trying to figure out what is going on?  I have not tried calling VZW support at the moment since I would like to try and figure it out independant of them.

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Re: Intermittently receiving emails on my Verizon 8330

lets isolate this first. delete youe email accounts set up via your BB. then log to your BIS site and delete and re-integrate your email accounts and test.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.