Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BLACBERRY CURVE 8520
My Carrier: AIRTEL INDIA

Internet Data Cost Problem

I am using blackberry airtel.Whenever i access internet there will be some amount reduced from my main balance eventhough i put blackberry internet tariff plan.After using internet my balance will reduced to zero balance.What is the solution for it.Please help me.For this only i didnt put internet paln in blackberry.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Re: Internet Data Cost Problem

Call your service provider
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: BLACBERRY CURVE 8520
My Carrier: AIRTEL INDIA

I called them for complaint.. But they told that there is no cost taken for any reasons..you need to check your mobile for activation..What are the settings i need to change now..tel me please

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Passport/ Curve 9320

Try asking them what apn to put on your phone. Then check your apn if it's correct http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB05327&sliceId=1&cmd=displayKC&d...

Good luck!!! Smiley Happy