Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: No Contract

Internet Mail Account Selection is Not Working

I'm using BB Curve 9320 , I recently moved to T-Mobile , and have been having issues configuring my Email hosted on O365.

In the process of configuration and due to the failure , I have also wiped all data and reloaded the O.S with the latest version , but am unable to do any of the following

1. Integrate - tried www.blackberry.com/integrate using the BB browser, error outs

2. Used the url - t-mobile.blackberry.com/rest/EmailClient/ - this returns invalid browser error

3. Tried registering the phone using t-mobile.blackberry.com , with PIN and IMEI , errors out saying not registered with T-Mobile , while T-Mobile Advance Technical Team has confirmed manual addition of the values to my account.

4. Have all necessary activation for Blackberry services.

5. Did do a wipe all data and reload , but unable to go past the Internet Mail Account , as nothing happens , but Entreprise Account does go forward and errors out , as I do not have an enterprise account , due to movement to O365.

6. Traversal to Setup >> Email Accounts also doesnt yield any action and it just sits there , i have to wipe and reload to get to point 5 , each time.

Not sure where the issue is , need urgent help !!!!!!!!!

New Contributor

Re: Internet Mail Account Selection is Not Working

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

It sounds like an issue with your data plan. You'll have to get it worked out with T-Mobile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

Did speak to advance technical team at T-Mobile , also visited the T-mobile outlet , all have confirmed that there is no issue at the T-mobile side
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Go to Options and type Host routing table in the search bar. Go there. Hit menu and select Register Now. Do you get a registration message?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I have registered my phone multiple times and do get a success message as well.
New Contributor

Infact my phone is a no contract phone and has been in use for 3 years , with overseas carriers and T-mobile as well in the past.Its just that this time all hell has broken lose. The t-mobile team is suggesting that my phone is locked and I need to get it unlocked as the device status on my T-mobile account shows the device status as Locked/Unknown
Guru II

Go to Options and type IT Policy in the search bar. Click on that. Do you see anything listed under "Services"?

Guru II

T-Mobile will likely need to escalate your case to BlackBerry. It's possible that your device is still linked to the previous BIS account with your last carrier.

Have you tried contacting your previous carrier to deactivate the PIN on your BUS account?

New Contributor

Under Services i see " No Services" , assuming that there is no explicit IT Policy configured on the phone.