07-02-2014 04:31 PM
I'm using BB Curve 9320 , I recently moved to T-Mobile , and have been having issues configuring my Email hosted on O365.
In the process of configuration and due to the failure , I have also wiped all data and reloaded the O.S with the latest version , but am unable to do any of the following
1. Integrate - tried www.blackberry.com/integrate using the BB browser, error outs
2. Used the url - t-mobile.blackberry.com/rest/EmailClient/ - this returns invalid browser error
3. Tried registering the phone using t-mobile.blackberry.com , with PIN and IMEI , errors out saying not registered with T-Mobile , while T-Mobile Advance Technical Team has confirmed manual addition of the values to my account.
4. Have all necessary activation for Blackberry services.
5. Did do a wipe all data and reload , but unable to go past the Internet Mail Account , as nothing happens , but Entreprise Account does go forward and errors out , as I do not have an enterprise account , due to movement to O365.
6. Traversal to Setup >> Email Accounts also doesnt yield any action and it just sits there , i have to wipe and reload to get to point 5 , each time.
Not sure where the issue is , need urgent help !!!!!!!!!
07-02-2014 05:08 PM
07-02-2014 05:33 PM
07-02-2014 07:05 PM
07-02-2014 07:42 PM
07-02-2014 07:43 PM
07-02-2014 07:46 PM