Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Internet Service Down...

Is anyone else experiencing problems with BIS today?  I tried to log-on and it looks like my account is missing.  I also called ATT to have them send me service books to reactivate and they said my account was missing and the Blackberry is having problems today? 

Is anyone else down?  When it comes up will they automatically send me service books to get it going again?

Thanks!  Bill

Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Internet Service Down...

I spoke to VZW, their BIZ is down, RIM has been notified, there is no ETA.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................

Same here...can send email...can't receive email....cannot login to BIS site...ATT acted like they didn't know, but said users were calling...advised me to call RIM
Hall of Famer III
My Device: DTEK50 (AAH108), PRIV (AAH995), Z10/Z30/Q10 (10.3.2.2813), Playbook (2.1.0.1917)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Ah ha! So this is wider than VZW. Bet this one hits the news wires!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? Click here and also here for helpful guidance. Also please click here for additional helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button. Need a reference to BB10 OS/SR versions? Click here. Need a specific BB10 AutoLoader? Send me a private message.

...................................................... ......................................................
New Contributor

Completely.  It's not like the service is just down, all the information seems to be missing.  This moring I was receiving and sending mail on 4 accounts and now the Blackberry Internet Service site won't even recognize my username or pin.

Interesting that VZW is having same problem...my co-workers are on VZW and seem to be fully functional.

Highlighted

I stopped getting emails today around 10:30 am (Central Time). I contacted Sprint after not being able to access my account online and they couldn't access my account either! They said that RIM was aware of the problem and that they had no ETA.