Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Internet email on Blackberry locked - email is fine

I received a message yesterday that I needed to confirm my password in the email settings on my Blackberry Bold 9700 to continue to stay synced to my internet email.  When I went in to the settings and typed my internet email password it did not accept it and kept telling me to check it again.  I finally got locked out and now the 24 hour mark is past but I still cannot get it to take.  My email is still arriving on my computer so I am not locked out on my email.  I just cannot sync my blackberry to receive my internet email.  How do I get it to accept what my email password is or reset it again so that it is in sync?  

Any help will be appreciated!!  

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Internet email on Blackberry locked - email is fine

Hi tps55atl,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Can you please verify that you are still able to sign into your webmail account from a computer? What type of email account are you using? If you are using an email account with two step validation, such as Yahoo!® or Gmail®, you may need to unlock the CAPTCHA in order to validate the account.

This KB article should provide more information on unlocking CAPTCHA. "Unable to integrate or validate a Google Mail account with BlackBerry Internet Service" http://bbry.lv/Irv1To

Hope this helps.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!