Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

Internet mail setup is missing from BOLD, I cannot set up my internet emails. HELP.

I just got an unlocked bold.  I am currently using the BB curve with T-mobile and all my emails are set up.  So I am not in the process of switching my service to my new BOLD,  so I transfered the simcad from the curve to the Bold, this all the wizard except email.  So, I go to set up my email and I only see one way to set up emails (under tools and set up) which is only for BES server; BUT I dont want email from BES server(which I don't have), i need the internet mail set up wizard which sets up internet email such as gmail, POP, owa, yahoo..etc., Where can i find this Icon?  how can i generate this?  or Am I missing something, do i need to register my new BOLD with tmobile.  pls help; i have run out of resources; tmobile refuse to help, RIM are useless..

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Internet mail setup is missing from BOLD, I cannot set up my internet emails. HELP.

You like me bought a bold with the pin blocked from RIM. Not sure why aor how to get it unblocked

Contributor
My Device: 9700

Re: Internet mail setup is missing from BOLD, I cannot set up my internet emails. HELP.

Well, I'm in the same boat, I'm using a OEM Bold, just log on to your Tmobile web page where it says Setup Blackberry Internet Mail and Change Device on your left, add the new information for your Bold and it will do the trick, all your accounts will be on your Bold. Sounds very easy and it's really easy to do it. Only trick left (at least for me) is to find a way to use the Internet not trough WIFI, Tmobile does not support the phone at the moment, therefore I can not use Internet over GPRS, 2g or 3g. Hopefully this post will help you out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post as solved.
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Bold - T-mobile

On your computer go to www.tmobile.com, log in on your account , and accept the change for you new pin, when you made this, on your bold you can see your mails.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I help you with any inquire, thank you for click kudos in my post.
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post was solved.