Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Internet not working!

My internet has been going in and out all day. I have tried multiple battery pulls and it's still not working. My diagnostic tests are saying that there's no radio connect. I'm not sure what else to do! Any advice, please??

Thank you!! 

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Internet not working!

Greetings, and welcome to the BlackBerry.com Support Forums.

Are you on Verizon?

They are reporting data and BIS issue in many parts of the Northeast US today, on Verizon.

More here:  http://www.blackberrynews.com/2009/06/05/verizon-bis-data-issues-being-reported-today-in-northeast-u...

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: Not Specified

I am on Verizon and in the NE (Washington, DC)! Perhaps that is the issue....thank you for the update! I'm relieved it's a Verizon issue and not a phone issue...

Thanks again! 

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums. Smiley Happy

You can also check your connections.

Go to 'Manage connections' on your home screen.  Make sure all connections are set to on and that there is a check mark next to Mobile Network.  

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

You are welcome... that is likely the issue.

You could call Verizon for confirmation. I have been told it is at Tier 2 level with RIM, perhaps your Verizon CSR might have additional info or an ETA on the fix.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code