Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Orange

Internet services not working

Okay, I have a bb curve 8520 on payg on a data plan with Orange.

For the past MONTH my internet has been down: can't get on browser, no apps, no bbm, no emails coming through. Even when I go on my wi-fi at home, the only site I can get on on the internet is facebook. (I realise a month is a long time, I keep meaning to sort it out and never get round to it). 

GPRS is in the top corner with pretty much full bars, I have tried re-registering the Host Routing Table, can't resend the Service Books as I can't get on my email settings - assuming this is because I need internet to do this in the first place. And yes I have Mobile Network ticked, and I have tried both 'Internet Browser' and 'Hotspot Browser', neither work. And i've tried numerous device reboots.

This is driving me crazy, any suggestions? The error message that comes up on the browser says to contact my 'wireless service provider if the problem persists': I might be being really dumb, but if that is the problem, what number do I call?!

Any help much appreciated!

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Internet services not working

The same things has happened to me.

I have tried reregistering it to the network however everything is still not working except facebook, and this only works if I am connected to Wifi.

Any help would be good.