Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: BlackBerry playbook
My Carrier: Iphone
Accepted Solution

Iphone to blackberry

I was just wondering if I got a cable that has a Iphone charger one end and a mini USB the other would I be able to transfer things from my Iphone to my blackberry playbook??  

Thanks look forward to hearing back from you 

Hope you can help

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Iphone to blackberry

This is not that straight forward!! How come BlackBerry PlayBook recognize your iPhone!!! This is not possible that way you want to. You have to take help of Computer which can recognize both the devices.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

That would be awesome though!

My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

you can probably transfer the files one-by-one from your iPhone to your BlackBerry, through BlueTooth.

But the most practical is to transfer from iPhone to iTunes, then from iTunes to BlackBerry using the BlackBerry Desktop Software (media sync tool), and then on your BlackBerry you will have true MP3, and you can if need be copy your mp3s back on your PC.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Xandrex wrote:

you can probably transfer the files one-by-one from your iPhone to your BlackBerry, through BlueTooth.

You cant do that I have tried.

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V