Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Classic

Is there a way to hide my sent SMS replies???

[ Edited ]

I deal with a lot of text messages and I have to confirm that I recieve them by replying back to the senders. One FRUSTRATING issue however, is that the replies that I send show up in the main SMS message list, which is pretty pointless IMO.

I went through the settings many times over and can't find a single option to mide my own replies. And it's frustrating because when my clients send text messages with important info and I reply back "Confirmed", when I go back to look at the SMS list, all I see is my last "Confirmed" reply that I sent them.  Then I must open the individual message thread and CAREFULLY delete the reply that I sent so that their info shows up instead of my own message.

When I look at my SMS list, I naturally expect to just see the most recent text messages people send TO ME. Not the other way around (they should be filed in a seperate "Sent SMS" folder even).

Frustrated I can't seem to do this simple thing with SMS, when you can do it with email.