Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon

Issue connecting Storm 2 with my 2011 Toyota Sienna???

[ Edited ]

I have tried EVERYTHING! is there a trick to connecting my Storm 2 to the handsfree in my Toyota Sienna?? The hands free was a HUGE selling point to the car and it does not work.

I have paired the phone and entered the passcode. I've done this twice. Yet, when I try to make an outgoing call the car says "talking" and nothing ever happens. I can receive incoming calls but when the call ends, the car never disconnects and the only way for me to get back to my radio is to turn off bluetooth on my phone. 

My husband has a droid and his phone works perfectly so I know it's the phone and not the car. Toyota has told me this is an issue with blackberry, not with them. If I can't get this to work properly, I may have to get a new phone (a droid perhaps. LOL)

Anyways... if anyone has any tips, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! The car is clearly seeing the phone so I just don't get it.

My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Issue connecting Storm 2 with my 2011 Toyota Sienna???

[ Edited ]

OK, I looked around and saw a similar issue with the Tour that suggested a battery pull. I did that in the car with the car running and it seems to have worked. Now... if it will continue to work properly remains to be seen but I sure hope so!!