Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Airtel Burkina faso

Issue trying to use BIS

[ Edited ]

Is there anyone who can help me.. below is the dignostic of my blackberry 9930, since i arrived Burkina Faso i have been able to used my bis very well but for a period of 1/2 months i did not subscribe my blackberry data plan. but right now i cant seams to be able to used bis again only wifi.

Radio data activation Yes
singnal level: -92 dBm
Radio access EDGE
Network Bf Celtel
Ip Address **Removed**
ICMP ping echo yes
Blackberry registration No
Connected to blackberry Abort
blackberry Pin-Pin Abort
server name BISE07C08S15
email addrress  **Removed**@airtelbf.blackberry.com
Pin  **Removed**
Msisdn  **Removed**
device type Blackberry 9930
Application version. v7.1.0.991
Platform version 5.1.0.678
Service book
RIM_im,CICAL,BBID,KEYNEGO,
BBIMConfig,BBIMConfig,Lbsconfig,
BBAUTH,Mediaconfig, searchService
ConfigBISClientConfig,BBIMconfig,APPWORLD,
PROVISIONING,KEYNEGO,BBIM,KEYNEGO,BBIMM,CMIME,CICAL,WPTCP,BrowserConfig

Edit: PIN, Email and general personal information removed. At no time should you provide any personal information to any other community member. Please review the Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use. for further information

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Issue trying to use BIS

That is a data plan problem and you'll have to contact your wireless service provider to get provisioned properly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: MTS Russia

Hi there!

I have such problem w my new 9900 after I replace my sim-card from old BB to new. 

What do you think - it is carrier problem or my pin is suspended by RIM?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Again, that is an issue you would need to contact your service provider about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: MTS Russia

[ Edited ]

Thanks I'll try tomorrow.