Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Digicel, LIME (Cable & Wireless), TTST-bmobile

Re: Issue with Beta Zone account

[ Edited ]

Hi, I am so grateful to have found this thread. I am having the same problems as Massonite; in that my BB ID was originally made with my carrier email address but as I was switching carrier, I sought to change it to another. However, just like in his case, I can't log into the Beta Zone while I can still access BB World and other BB ID dependent services.

I followed all of the suggestions, including going to https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com/defaults/bbidlink to link the Beta Zone account to the new BB ID, but had the same autofill issues and can confirm that clearing the cache and cookies did not remedy situation. I also emailed betainfo@rim.com and betainfo@blackberry.com; but have yet to recieve a response. I also cannot create a new Beta account, as my email address is in the system and it seems they have linked it to the old Beta Zone account but I still cannot log in with my new BBID.

I saw that you were able to connect to someone who was able to assist Massonite, and simply wondered if there were any instructions which were given or, if there was some other method that I could try. I would be so grateful for some help in this, as I am not able to access the BBM channels updates and had to downgrade to use BBM at all. It has made some of my apps unstable.

Much Thanks!