Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry 9380
My Carrier: Entel PCS
Accepted Solution

Issue with blackberry sync and contact lists

Hello!

To the bone: I'm having trouble synchronizating my contacts between my blackberry and microsoft oulook 10. The thing is that my contacts are in different lists in my blackberry and when I try to sync them with outlook (BB to outlook) it only synchronizes one list of contacts.

Any suggestions?

Regards

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Issue with blackberry sync and contact lists

The Desktop Software will only sync items that are in the default contact list. You'll need to move them into the default list in order to sync them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: Blackberry 9380
My Carrier: Entel PCS

THANKS!  

Now, that leaves me with another question: How do I do that? Smiley Frustrated

Thanks in advance.

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

That can be a little tricky sometimes.

See if this helps:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB19704

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru II

I see you marked the thread as solved. Great to see!!