Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

JEEEEEPERS It's tough goin!

Have a blackberry bold, three months now, is the most complicated thing to figure out I have ever had. They are too cheap to include any kind of a manual so you have to sort through all sorts of irrelevant stuff in help on line to get any info. Ring tone went off last week, took me a week to try to get to work again, took to Rogers booth and the people there, who really seemed to know what they were doing could not get it to work any more than a whisper, if you were not holding it right to your ear you did not hear anything. I finally took the battery out, then put back in and re-synched and got a little louder. Have now set on loudest ring tone and can only hear if in a upper shirt pocket or inner jacket upper pocket. If in case on belt can barely hear. Wonder if it's defective, guy at Rogers booth told me he thought it might be.

Don' have a clue how to down load "apps" and what apps I can download that might be useful for my business. Guess I'll just struggle along and use for phone and email but an expensive toy for just that.

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: JEEEEEPERS It's tough goin!

Take a look in the Bold boards!  There are great tips and tricks listed and you'll be surprised what you might learn that can make your experience that much better.

The sound issue does sound like a problem to me, but do a search and you never know, you might even find a solution to your problem!

Welcome to the boards!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Robosto,

Here are the complete set of manuals.

Please post on the Bold forum any issues you need help with.

Thanks,

Bifocals

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliverables/2650/GSG_9000_Precision_Zen_Generic.pdf

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliverables/3045/index.jsp?name=BlackBerry+Bold+9000+Smartphone+-+User...

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/deliverables/3429/SIB_9000_series_378456_11.pdf

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

thanks Krypto & Bifocal, advice will help.