Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

JUST PURCHASED MY NEW STORM IN UK WITH VODAFONE AND....

Today i looked at my phone and noticed a red light at first i thought it was a messege but noticed a black screen... the light then went off and then the screen went white, it then showed a clock as if it was loading then that went off along with the white screen then the red light came back on (the red light is not flashing its just constant red light). What does this mean?? all you gus out there must be able to help me. I am so upset this is my very first black berry and im soo upset!

all help will be appreciated Smiley Sad

Gavin R Dickinson

Contributor

Re: JUST PURCHASED MY NEW STORM IN UK WITH VODAFONE AND....

Gavin i had the same issue on the first day I brought mine. I returned it the next day and got a new one. It just wasn't functioning. I think there could be a batch issue with the first lot which is now why I'm thinking of ditching the blackberry and get something more reliable like the N96 or dare I say it....the iPhone
New Contributor

Re: JUST PURCHASED MY NEW STORM IN UK WITH VODAFONE AND....

Hi guys,

My company that I work for are thinking about introducing the Storm to join its Curve, Pearl and Bold users but the evalution one we have purchased does this exact thing and its totally ridiculous.

I think we will be returning this one as it has to be faulty.

Blackberry this is not good enough!

What is the problem and what is the fix for it?