Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

JVM 517 Error

Hello,

I bought a bold 9900 from Bell on october 25th 2011. Two weeks ago my phone bricked on me and went white screen with a message of "JVM 517 Error" It gave me the option to reset which just puts it in a continuous loop back to the white screen. My phone being just 3 months old was still covered under warranty. It was sent away and then sent back to me with blackberry claiming physical damage and repairing nor even telling me anything.  On the blackberry knowledge base (Article: KB19442) it states this is an internal memory error and cannot be caused by phyical damage, not to mention the phone was 3 months old, never dropped and had an otterbox.

Blackberry has seriously ruined my veiws on there products aswell as there customer service.

if i do not recieve a solid response from blackberry I will stop at nothing to ensure noone that works for my company, or that i associate with will use a blackberry phone again.

This is seriously disrespectful.

-Todd