Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: JVM Error 513

Thank you for responding. Why did the address book work and not iCal if the Pocket MAC interfered with the DM? If this works, will I be able to set up bluetooth on my Bold to wirelessly sync with iCal?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: 8830 WE

The exact problems created by multiple syncing programs located on the same mac are not explicitly known...it could be file naming, folder locations, unreadable scripts, etc...In any case, installation of the DM must be done after all other third party syncing software is eradicated from the mac.  I posted a guide to installation if you search.

Unfortunately DMFM does not do BT regardless.

4.6.1.305 hybrid
Mac Pro 2X2.8 Quad SL
My Device: storm 9500
My Carrier: vodafone

Re: JVM Error 513 HELP!!

Hi there my ex girlfriend thought she would type all my password entries wrong on my phone and now I can't get on it at all! Don't ask she is crazy. But I have looked through the forums and tried to do the steps but I have only just installed the CD onto my computer now and when I start desktop manager up it says before you begin. Verify that your current blackberry device is connected to your computer. I have checked and made sure it was but it just doesn't pick it up and I can't clear that message and get onto DMS. Could you please help me as I am so frustrated as have some really important calls that I should be receiving Very soon. Very appreciated Sam.

New Contributor
My Device: 8310/9300
My Carrier: vodacom

I have a 8310 curve (yes its old) it keeps saying 512 error reset..I've downloaded everything to my laptop and when it says it need to connec it doesn't it keeps saying retry .upgrade or cancel and I keep retrying bt its not working .I have taken out the batery and put it back bt stile nothing.................so I can't install anything so now my duaghter is on my bb the whole time....what els can I do to fix the problem exept take it in
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 8310/9300
My Carrier: vodacom

And my bb doesn't wanna install any OS .........