Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9860
My Carrier: Tstt
Accepted Solution

JVM Error 545

My phone screen is white and showing JVM Error 545. I plugged in my phone to my laptop and the Desktop Software is not recgonizing my phone. It say Retry, Uptade, Cancel. When i click Update, they say  I have the latest software and goes right back to the option of Retry, Update and Cancel again. What do I do? cause I really need my phone back!

Soccer_iBall
Super Contributor
My Device: Xperia Ray
My Carrier: Dhiraagu Maldives

Re: JVM Error 545

Hey there.. Below KB should help you

• KB12077 - "JVM error 545" appears on the BlackBerry smartphone

Please take time to read it carefully & the rest of the tagged KB articles if necessary. Smiley Happy

.RoCkInG dUdE.
Trust Your Technolust | Do not PM for any support
If a solution received, please hit on to show your support.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: digicel

I have a bold 9900, I am having the JVM error 545 message and the retry button does not work. I am trying to follow the steps but when I connect the phone to the pc nothing happens. it is not indicating that the phone and pc are in sync. I really need my phone back.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

If your phone is not connecting to BlackBerry Desktop Software, have a look at this:

www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB10144

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.