Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified

Just Bought Curve II, Clutch Moments and many disapointments!!!

So close and yet so far is the best way to describe this product.....Questions:

Why did i buy a curve II if i cant even play the new systems such as: streaming music from pandora radio which is free sweet omg amazing free radio...is it because of xm satilite radio contract.....not cool!!!!????

Keeping track of life is a sintch with the new curve II but so many parts of life are missing......!!! 

I just got one for bachelors graduation and I dont think it was good enough at all!!

Doesent come with a component cable to hook it up to a stereo.....!! (Does radio shack carry compatible ones?)

Do i have to wait for entire new phone so i can enjoy new internet streaming technologies....the entire web browser seems "altmodisch" outdated and reminds me of the old green screen telephones when the snake game was a hit!p[date

(Will software updates be received did i simply buy too early?)  --> I bought it 2 days ago so i can still return it!!!

IS THERE ANY WARRANTEE ON IT!!! Att did not provide any options!!!???

OMG can someone please give me a no bullsh*t asessment!! (Manufactureres and marketers for bb should be ashamed...Maybe???!!!

Thanks for your time. 

Forums Advisor II
My Device: T-Mobile 8100

Re: Just Bought Curve II, Clutch Moments and many disapointments!!!

There are a number of options for streaming music. As far as listening to your BlackBerry on your stero you can check out the Remote Stero Gateway.

As new versions of the device OS are released we will see new features added. We are currently waiting on OS 4.5 to be released. Upgrades to the OS are always free. Usually the delay is waiting on the carriers to test, approve, and release the update. But you don't have to wait for your specific carrier to release an update. Any carriers update will work as long as it for the same device.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Just Bought Curve II, Clutch Moments and many disapointments!!!

d_fisher wrote:

There are a number of options for streaming music. As far as listening to your BlackBerry on your stero you can check out the Remote Stero Gateway.

As new versions of the device OS are released we will see new features added. We are currently waiting on OS 4.5 to be released. Upgrades to the OS are always free. Usually the delay is waiting on the carriers to test, approve, and release the update. But you don't have to wait for your specific carrier to release an update. Any carriers update will work as long as it for the same device.

Great info!  I was wondering if I needed to be carrier specific in regard to OS upgrades. I am actively searhing for an upgrade now to improve the trackball performance (hierarchy).  I just posted on this topic today. 

Thanks