Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: KVK

KVK!!!

Dear RIM Authorities,

I'm a Blackberry 9800 Torch user in Turkey.Due to its breakdown my phone was sent to a technical service name K.V.K. and the changed my phones motherboard. They said that the motherboard is coming from outside of the country and they said that I should wait, so I waited for 18 days. They fixed my phone and sent it back but after 3 days a similar problem has occured. Now they say if the strongbox of the device need to change it cost you 330 TL and its cause is only an unrelevant erosion of paintjob on the strongbox of the phone. Furthermore they say if they don't apply this charge RIM would bring them to account. As RIM can you deal with this issue please ? Your representative K.V.K. aggrieves us users here. In this link "www.sikayetvar.com " you can find many issue related with Blackberry in Turkey.

Forums Advisor III
My Device: .
My Carrier: .

Re: KVK!!!

caner15071989 wrote:

Dear RIM Authorities,

I'm a Blackberry 9800 Torch user in Turkey.Due to its breakdown my phone was sent to a technical service name K.V.K. and the changed my phones motherboard. They said that the motherboard is coming from outside of the country and they said that I should wait, so I waited for 18 days. They fixed my phone and sent it back but after 3 days a similar problem has occured. Now they say if the strongbox of the device need to change it cost you 330 TL and its cause is only an unrelevant erosion of paintjob on the strongbox of the phone. Furthermore they say if they don't apply this charge RIM would bring them to account. As RIM can you deal with this issue please ? Your representative K.V.K. aggrieves us users here. In this link "www.sikayetvar.com " you can find many issue related with Blackberry in Turkey.

This is a peer-to-peer community, not a medium for official RIM support. I recommend going on www.blackberry.com/contact to find out how to resolve your issue directly.

Jakoby4204                                                                                                 New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png  AS3.png   CG2.png
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9800 torch
My Carrier: KVK

Re: KVK!!!

I think It's hasn't invidiual support in this web address.I cannot find authorized of RIM on anywhere.