Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: torch
My Carrier: rogers

Keeping downloads in downloads....

Don't know if anybody has a solution to this, but I like having apps downloaded in the DOWNLOAD  area, but for some reason they have all gone from there and are in the ALL  area.  Any idea how to move them from there and back into the the DOWNLOAD field??

Regular Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000
My Carrier: Etisalat Egy.

Re: Keeping downloads in downloads....

select the icon and press the blackberry button then select "move to folder"

hope that helps.

1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the white star in the black box to the left of the post.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

To have it actual download to that folder , hit the berry key and click options. Under where it says downloads folder choose which plave you want the downloads to go to.
Trhen you shouldn't have to move them each time . I did that to mine and it works great.
New Contributor
My Device: 9800 Torch
My Carrier: AT&T

thesarge2405  do you found the solution??? 

I have the same concern/issue when trying to keep the downloads content ( shorcuts).

I just found that if you select any place to download and later move them to another folder... the download shortcut dissapear.  I definitivelly think this is a bug on OS6.

On the previous OS's there is a download folder you can easily navigate to.  But on OS6 its a ghost to be found.

Please let me know if you found the solution since the posted replies do not solve this anoying issue.

Regards, 
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800 with Version 6.0 bundle 695 Desktop SW 6.2010 Bundle 21
My Carrier: Orange

Hi guys. I also had the problem of the icons disappearing from the Download Tray. To restore them I had to Archieve the downloads and then re-install them.

A similar problem I had was the icons disappearing from the Media Tray when I installed a new theme. Changing the theme back, or restoring factory settings did not return the media icons which had been placed in a folder on All.