Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

Re: Key Lock but buttons still BEEP !!!

For your sake, I am glad you are getting rid of the phone..dont think you could deal with the stress.... I however, LOve My BlackBErry!!  It took a while to learn, but I wouldnt go back to another phone!!  I am still finding uses for them.  2 of my friends have gotten them plus my son since I got mine...... we all are loving it. Sorry you had so much unhappiness.

thank you for the well wishes on the phone.  

Blessings and happy Easter

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Bre wrote:
Ok then. I got the 8900 and it's a little better but still a piece of crap. Do any of you people know what a browser is? BB has the worst I've seen. I also sent this back and have ordered the G1 Google phone. Enjoy your BB people. I used it and its garbage. I can't believe it cost so much. For what?
Someone who is buying a G1 in april 2009, because of a breakup with a Curve 8900, simply exposes themselves to numerous irritations... why didn't you buy a finished phone (like a G2...)?

Anyway, it's you call. Be sure to return your BlackBerry device before the end of the trial period.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Highlighted
Bre
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Ok thanks.