Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold
My Carrier: Verizon

Keyboard issues-Blackberry Bold.

When I text or type, my "m" and "i" keys, "c" and "t" keys, "n" and "y" keys, "space" and "sym" buttons, and my menu and end  buttons push at the same time. It's not that big of a deal, just a pain, especially when I try to put my password in and spell it wrong and lock myself out of my phone....  If anyone knows how to fix this problem, that would be awesome! 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Keyboard issues-Blackberry Bold.

Did the device get exposed to moisture? This can be from high humidity or condensation, as well as direct moisture exposure. Your symptoms are indicative of a device with moisture in it or moisture damage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

I'm not 100% sure, I don't believe it was exposed to moisture, but then again I woke up after a long night of drinking and my phone wasn't working correctly...

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Under the battery is a small sticker about 1/8" square. Is that sticker red or white?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted
New Contributor

It's white.