Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone
Accepted Solution

Keys not working!!!

I have had a Bold 9780 for 12 months and has locked up, failed to make or recieve calls and been a very unreliable phone It was supplied by Phones 4U and on Vodafone network. After the 3rd repair by Phones 4U the replaced it today with a Bold 9900 but guess what this phone the Del key and P key do not work!! So now I have to send it back again another 2 weeks with no phone! back to using a 6 year old Nokia which never fails .My wife is due to give birth in 3 weeks and was hoping to use my Blackberry to Email pictures of the new arrival.  I want to love Blackberry but feel very very let down and hope I can get a working phone soon Smiley Sad  very let down by Blackberry.

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Re: Keys not working!!!

Smiley Sad

Are the replacement phones refurbished units?  If so,can they provide you a new unit?

My Device: 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

They are new phones the one the sent was brand new in the box. Smiley Sad

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

[ Edited ]

This sounds like bad luck.  The only thing I can suggest is to go through the same process to get the device repaired or replaced.  You may want to verify these phones are brand new and not refurbs.