Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: ATT

Kindle App keeps requesting permissions to use Connectivity resource and wont let me use the app

I have a blacberry torch 9800.  I downloaded the kindle app and when I start it up I get the message: "Kindle is requesting permission to use the following resources:   Connectivity"  I grant it access and then save.  It then pops up a window that sayss: "Please grant all requested permissions in order to use Kindle for Blackberry."  It gives me an option to Edit Permissions or to Exit.  No matter how many times I have granted it access it wont save it and wont let me use the app.  I have deleted the app and reinstalled it several times.

Thanks,

Mike

My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Kindle App keeps requesting permissions to use Connectivity resource and wont let me use the app

I'm getting exactly the same problem - anybody got any ideas on this one, it's a real pain.....Smiley Sad

My Device: torch 9850
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Kindle App keeps requesting permissions to use Connectivity resource and wont let me use the app

I get the same thing.  Is your BB from your company?  Mine is, and my company recently siezed control of so many more aspects of the device, and I'm assuming this is one of them because that's right when it started happening.  No solution so far.

g.

Highlighted
My Device: torch 9850
My Carrier: verizon