Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Kindly help and guide to track my lost blackberry handset. It was my official mobile with important data.

[ Edited ]

Dear sir,

Kindly help and guide to track my lost blackberry handset. It was  my official mobile with important data.

Model: Blackberry 8520

carrier: vodafone

Waiting for your feedback.

Regards

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800 (6.0.0.246 {695}) / Blackberry Curve 9360 (7.0.0.319 {1555})
My Carrier: Bharti Airtel (India) / Vodafone (India)

Re: Kindly help and guide to track my lost blackberry handset. It was my official mobile with important data.

Hi rajayswal,

Did you register your blackberry handset with Blackberry Protect?

If so, you can try and pinpoint the physical location of the handset if the phone is operational.

Was your blackberry on a BES or BIS-based?

If it was BES based, then you can contact your BES administrator to wipe the handhled.

These are all situations where I am assuming that there is no hope for your handset to be located.

I hope you had taken backups of your phone on a regular basis.

Hope you get your phone back.

mrupadhyay

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Primary Phone - Blackberry Torch 9800 - Bharti Airtel (India) / Secondary Phone - Blackberry Curve 9360 - Vodafone (India) / Blackberry PlayBook 64GB
If you appreciate the help provided by my post, I would appreciate the "Like" Smiley Happy
If this post solves your problem, please mark "Accept As Solution".