Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 curve 3g
My Carrier: o2

LOST MY BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G

Hey guys, i need help please. I have a blackberry curve 3g phone from o2 in uk. But now i have gone back home to asia and lost it here. My phone had no sim card on it and u need to unlock the phone to use it.  Is is possible to block the phone permanently? will my contents in the phone be deleted??? please help... thanks a lot

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe telecoms

Re: LOST MY BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G

Are you from the philippines?

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry 9300 curve 3g
My Carrier: o2

Thanks for replying. No I am from Brunei. I have no idea what to do now. Please advise. I was wondering if someone found it, will they be able to access my emails even though I have changed my password of my email address?

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 9330
My Carrier: Sprint

I believe if you have a password on the phone there is no way they can access anything on it. Also just call and report your phone stolen so no one can use it period.

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe telecoms

I'm not really sure coz I've never been to Brunei, like here in the Philippines there are markets/ shops were a person can go and have the phone's password cracked? they can actually get in to the phone, cancel or delete passwords and change or upgrade the OS.. accessing your email ?.. hmmm that Im not sure of but I think they cannot since cracking the phones server also deletes all information, media (i.e pictures, music and such)