Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

My LinkedIn app started acting up so I tried to delete then reinstall. The problem is it's in limbo now, it shows as still being present in MyWorld but I can't remove it or reinstall it. Any thoughts. Would this be also causing my Blackberry Link to be constantly showing an update available?

My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: LinkedIn

Hey pchambers,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

Do you get any specific errors when trying to re-install LinkedIn?  Also I suggest removing the battery and placing it back in and then attempt to reinstall.

Also are you able to download other applications?

I look forward to your reply.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: LinkedIn and SMS

It has started working again after I did a security swipe and software reload. The reason for the wipe and reload was my sms had stopped working after I did an update through Blackberry Link. I scanned the forums here and got this idea to swipe and reload. After the swipe and update without Link everything worked and I could text. Then I restored my back up file from Link, got everything back including LinkedIN, but now my sms has stopped working again. Any thoughts?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I thought I would get an email when I recieved replies but somehow I missed it.