Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Links in email are disabled, how to able them??

Ok so i received my replacement phone in the mail today and i set up my hotmail email account. Someone sent me an email which contains what is suppose to be a link but my blackberry will not let me click on it. It is written in regular writing, i'm assusing the links are disbled on my email settings but i have no idea how to turn them on? any ideas? thanks

also if anybody can help me with this also...

when i go to my browser and click the menu button, it gives me the options to refresh, home, back, forth, etc but it will not give me the option to "go to" and type a web address. I've looked and looked but i dont know why it wont give me an option to go to any web site i want. the one i had before, same exact model, gave me the option to type in a web address. so if you can help...it would be great thanks

Highlighted
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Links in email are disabled, how to able them??

Have you tried removing the battery to reboot the device?  Also, go to Options >Advanced Options >Host Routing Table.  Hit the menu key and select "Register Now."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!