Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G

Logging into Blackberry World

Hi,

Hope you can help me.  I have just purchased a Blackberry Curve 3G.  I cant get into Blackberry World.  I have created a Blackberry ID on line but when I enter it into my phone on the Blackberry world login screen it the goes to 'Authenticating' then 'Loading' which is where it sticks. When i press 'back' to come out it comes up with the message 'You must agree to the terms and conditions to use this Blackberry App Word feature'.  One of the main reasons for purchasing this phone was for the Blackberry Apps.  Can you please help

Regards
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Bold 9900, Playbook , HS-700 headset
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Logging into Blackberry World

Hiya!

Try going to the actual website and login there.

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/id/

See if it prompts you to accept, or gives you a hard time there.

Lemme know!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: BLACKBERRY CURVE 3G

Hi, thanks for that but didnt really get anywhere.  I can login using my login details but when I get in it gives me 2 options, logout or account details,  Tried setting up a new id on a different email address but it did the same.  When you set up id you actually accet terms and conditions then.  I have googled this problem and found some other users with the same probs but no one has a solution.

New Contributor
My Device: curve 8250
My Carrier: vodaphone

I have had the exact same problem, and although like you I have searched for a solution, i havent found one, just lots of links to people with the same error! , its driving me crazy now, can anyone please offer a solution that works?

I also tried making a new ID , signing in from a computer, all the different things, but nothing worked, I still get the same ! Its so frustrating !, I cant update my applications or anything ! Smiley Sad 

My Device: Curve 8320 - TMobile
My Carrier: Manny

I have the same problem also.  I have upgraded my phones software, re-installed App world 3 times, registered my blackberry ID online, and I can not sign in to it on my phone.  I have apps that need to be upgraded.  I do not have the answer for this, but if anyone does get the answer, please let us know.

New Contributor

hi there, I have tried that, and have had no problems logging into my ID on there, its just when I try on the phone, any other ideas?

Its really frustrating me now, and not sure what too do next , I have had this problem for weeks an not getting anywhere Smiley Sad

thanks

Em.

Highlighted
New Contributor

OK so after almost two months of searching and getting nowhere, and no answers from blackberry or my service provider,  I finally found what I think may of been the problem for me.

I live in an area with hardly any 3G reception, so I thought maybe that was my issue. 

So, I connected to my aunts WIFI connection, and hey presto, It let me sign in AND let me accept terms and conditions, and download some free apps, so maybe that will help someone, If you can get too a WIFI hotspot, or connect too your own wireless internet via your BB handset, then try and access your Blackberry ID and APP world account.

Once I had done that and excepted the terms and conditions, It let me access App world, and sign into My Blackberry ID from my handset without connection to the WIFI.

Hope this helps you, I am so happy it finally works for me !!

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! 

Emma 

My Device: blackberry 3G Curve 9300
My Carrier: rogers

I'm having the same problem to... I try logging in and it tells me my email address and password are incorrect and after so many tries it locked me out for 2 hours...yet i can log in using the computer... I hope someone has a solution because its starting to make me mad...if you do please message me

thanks

S.H

My Device: Blackberry 9300
My Carrier: vodafone

Thankyou so much for your help i was so confused but your post is the only one that helped me!! x