Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9700
My Carrier: -

Login Problem Bold 9700 (I have the last attemp to enter the right password)

[ Edited ]

Hi to the brainies!!!

I need an urgent help!! I've got a Bold 9700. I have the last attemp to enter the right password, unfortunately I do not remember it =((( I don't want all my data being erased!! I connected my phone to the computer but there is no sign of connection. Is it still possible to save all my data and unlock it somehow?? Also, I haven't pared my phone with computer before =(( 

Please help me!! I need to switch it on!! I have tons of important info there!! 

Many thanks guys,

GK

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Login Problem Bold 9700 (I have the last attemp to enter the right password)

GK_2020 wrote:

I have the last attemp to enter the right password, unfortunately I do not remember it =((( I don't want all my data being erased!! I connected my phone to the computer but there is no sign of connection. Is it still possible to save all my data and unlock it somehow??

No.

One try left, and after that you lose all the data on your device.

GK_2020 wrote:

I haven't pared my phone with computer before =((

I hope you will, from now on. You can also use BlackBerry Protect, which is free.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: