Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Contributor
My Device: 9550
My Carrier: t-mobile

Looking for a good app to sync my memo notes

I sync my my callender and contacts with google over the air bb app (googles sync)

but my notes are left out, I don't mind if I have to sync it with another service lets yahoo

any solutions thanks

stevenson

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rogers BB 8800 (Still kicking)

Re: Looking for a good app to sync my memo notes

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Seems like Yahoo! will sync the Memopad for you. Try opening an account there and the you can get it added through the desktop manager

Peace,

BBTechSupport

Message Edited by bbtechsupport on 09-04-2009 05:13 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to CLICK that BLACK or GRAY Kudos square if some one was helpful.
Also please mark it as a solution if your problem is solved.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

bbtechsupport wrote:

Hi,

Seems like Yahoo! will sync the Memopad for you. Try opening an account there and the you can get it added through the desktop manager

Peace,

BBTechSupport

Message Edited by bbtechsupport on 09-04-2009 05:13 PM

Okay, I sync to outlook but at one time synced to yahoo. My thing was, I wanted to be able to sync and not necessarily be tied to a program I had to go online for seeing as sometimes the internet is so flaky where I work. However, the way they have the computers set up, I can no longer sync to my work's outlook but yahoo, as long as the internet is up and running since I can always update to my home computer. There's the added benefit with yahoo of being able to sync my memo. I use that heavily. However, I still want to sync to outlook. Is there a way to sync first to outlook and then yahoo without having to reconfigure each time?

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Rogers BB 8800 (Still kicking)

Hi,

You can only sync with one at a time. If you want to change and have the memos sync somewhere else the you will have to change the config. A sync is a one to one relationship always.

Peace,

Jack P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to CLICK that BLACK or GRAY Kudos square if some one was helpful.
Also please mark it as a solution if your problem is solved.