Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Looking for an application

I'm a solo practicing attorney specializing in mental health law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. I'm in Court most of the time and keeping track of the time spent on a particular matter is a problem. When I was a Palm user there was an application that I used to capture time and activities spent on a case and when I return to the office I could sync that Palm application to my PC' TimeSlip reporting application.

Is anyone aware of a similar application that would run on my 8330? and interface with TimeSlips?

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Looking for an application

Hi dgyeaw and welcome to the forums!

This is only a introductory thread. Please post in the correct forums for your device, OK?

Have you looked in AppWorld for a similar application?

When I have time I'll look also.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Forums Veteran III
My Device: Classic 10.3.2.798 OS + Playbook 64Gb

Hi and welcome to the forums dgyeaw! Smiley Very Happy

Check out this link to Blackberry App World storefront:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB17619&slic...

Hope to see you around the forums.  At least, when you aren't in court. Smiley Wink

IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru I

Hi,

Does this fit the bill?

Create Slips by Email
Create your slips from any email capable device. Timeslips now includes the ability to turn an e-mail into a time or expense slip. Simply send an e-mail in the required format, and a new slip will be created in Timeslips. This feature now makes it possible to create a slip from virtually any device, including a BlackBerry® handheld device. The ability to receive slips sent by e-mail requires Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003 or 2007 on the computer that receives the slips. Receiving slips is not compatible with Outlook Express.

From the Timeslips website

http://www.timeslips.com/products/summary/timeslips-time.asp

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Forums Veteran III

Wow Bifocals!  That was fast! Smiley Wink  Haven't had enough coffee yet myself.  Smiley Wink
IrwinII
Please remember to "Accept as Solution" the post which solved your thread. If I or someone else have helped you, please tell us you "Like" what we had to say at the bottom right of the post.
Guru I

[ Edited ]

IrwinII wrote:
Wow Bifocals!  That was fast! Smiley Wink  Haven't had enough coffee yet myself.  Smiley Wink

Insomnia has some benefits!

Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Bifocals on 06-16-2009 07:58 AM

Forums Veteran III

[ Edited ]

Another night rockin' around the clock, huh? Smiley Very Happy

If you did, I'm sure there are many happy BB owners this morning!!! Smiley Wink

Message Edited by IrwinII on 06-16-2009 08:02 AM
 Careful Andy, I almost got whiplash from THAT thread move! Smiley Very Happy
Message Edited by IrwinII on 06-16-2009 08:04 AM
IrwinII
Elite I
My Device: STORM 9550 Verizon <><

WelcSmiley Happyme to the cSmiley Happymmunity suppSmiley Happyrt fSmiley Happyrums!

The moderators got your post moved to the right place! We are glad you are here and found the forums!

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Nurse-Berry Smiley Happy Smiley Happy