Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Bold Touch 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

Losing calendar appointments

My blackberry is not keeping the appointments/events I set up within the calendar application. I had setup appointments for class and other miscellaneous events, but all those have been lost. The only events I now have are birthday reminders that are synced with my Facebook account. I would like to know if there is any way I could avoid losing these appointments from my phone, or if I could seamlessly sync them with some other service. I have hotmail, gmail, yahoo, and outlook email accounts. I am not aware of any syncing of my calendar events going on with my blackberry at this time, just the Facebook events. I have noticed that when I get invited to events through Facebook, they do show up in my calendar application on my phone without any intervention from me.

My phone is a Blackberry 9930 smartphone

Running 7.1 Bundle 921 (v7.1.0.267, Platform

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Losing calendar appointments

Hey balonpie,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

You may have your Facebook calendar set as your default, go into Options> Device> Advanced System Settings, here you can set your default calendar.

Do you have you calendar set for wireless synchronization? Go into your calendar and check to see if your calendar is set for wireless synchronization, go to calendar Options> Accounts> Select the calendar. If yes, go online to your email account and verify if your calendar appointments here.

Let me know if your calendar was synchronized wireless.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!