Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000, Storm 2 9520
My Carrier: M1 Singapore

Lost Preloaded Premium Apps on Storm 2

Hi Guys,

I recently bought Storm 2 from M1 Singapore and it was pre loaded with few premium games (can remember Tetris). Anyway after I attached the device to desktop manager it went for auto OS update and while doing the phone hanged and became unusable.

I followed some forum here and managed to make it working back by downloading the default device software by M1 site installing it on my desktop and then use Loader to restore things back.

Surprisingly the phone was working fine but all my premium games were lost. I approached to M1 and they reloaded the same OS again but it was same as the one on web and my premium games were lost.

I called the hotline support and it was even more funny that after talking so long they followed up next day with some freeware site link and asking me to download it from there. It does not exist.

Is there anyone here from Singapore who can list the name of games and apps which comes preloaded on their Storm 2 from M1. Can I get the OTA link?

Thanks in advance.

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Lost Preloaded Premium Apps on Storm 2

Who is your carrier/mobile provider now?

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000, Storm 2 9520
My Carrier: M1 Singapore

I have already mentioned it. M1 (MobileOne) in Singapore

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Sorry, I misread you initial post to mean that you bought an M1 device and took it elsewhere, to another country to use it.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code