Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Lost inbox Contents

[ Edited ]
I don't understand what has happened.  Since I have had my new Blackberry Curve I have lost my messages out of my inbox and call log three times.  It happened when the phone was not even being used, I went to go send a text and all my previous messages were gone.  Does anyone know what might have happened or it there might be something wrong with my phone because I am not finding any information out anywhere.  Thanks for the help!!
Message Edited by gauv_4 on 12-26-2008 08:09 PM
Elite I
My Device: 9800 - OS 6.0.0.246

Re: Lost inbox Contents

Sounds like the device may be running out of memory.

Can you check under Options | Status and make note of your File Free number. Afterwards reset the device by removing the battery and 1 min and replace it and let the device reboot. After it's done check and see if your File Free Number increased.

Also do you have a lot of third part applications on the device that you don't need? If so you can do into Options | Advanced Options | Applications and delete the ones you no longer need.

Check out this link for other ways to free space on a BlackBerry: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14320

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has been helpful please consider giving them kudos by clicking the star to the left of their post.
Remember to resolve your thread by clicking Accepted Solution.