Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Loud ringtones on Torch 9800

Hello,  I hope someone can help me out,

I work in a very Loud environment and the reason I purchased a BB was that it had one of the loudest rings that I can hear the rings even with all the noise in the back ground.

I purchased a Torch 9800 during the holidays and RIM put "Melodies" as rings and 99% of the times I do not hear the rings coming in, even the vibrating feature is also smoother than I was used to.

Can anyone let me know where I can download LOUD, VERY LOUD ringtones for the TORCH 9800?

I know that the old ringtones of BB had some which were loud, I attempted to have them on my TORCh but no success. Called RIM but they were useless referred me to ROGERS who were also useless.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Loud ringtones on Torch 9800

[ Edited ]

Hi there and welcome to the forums.

Not sure if this will help you with the volume issue, but  [link removed] is a zip file of all the ringtones from older BlackBerrys.

Let us know how it works out!

Edited content to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Removed direct download link.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** If I've been helpful please consider clicking the LIKE BUTTON beneath my post.
*** Please remember to mark your thread as "Resolved" by clicking on OPTIONS to the right of the post and selecting "Accepted Solution."
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Download it with your device to this link

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resources/mbc/downloads/ringtones/drm/net_rim_bb_medialoader_ringtones_...

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

To "knottyrope": Thanks for posting the medialoader link. It is a great help for all of us that are searching for LOUD ringtones.
My Carrier: 02

Hi there, I have same problem as the original poster. I download the link provided but did not get an option to click "accept as solution". What am I doing wrong?

Thanking you in advance.

My Carrier: 02

Sorry..figured out what I was doing wrong. Sorted.