Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch
My Carrier: O2

****MORE APPS FOR BLACKBERRYS AND A FIX TO ENSURE BLACKBERRYS PROCESS MOVIES QUICKER*****

I want to see RIM and BlackBerry improve the selection of apps on App World so that we can fully destroy Apple and their pathetic iPhone - ive switched from Apple iPhone to BB and have never looked back and in my opinion they are far far superior and Apple iPhones are way over rated

Only things - above with the app store i want RIM or BlackBerry to do something about this issue where by you put a movie on ur BlackBerry phone and when u watch it after a while the actors lips drop out of sync with the audio and also the movie plays slower than the visual action on screen

CPT sweatpants provided a solution to correct this by turning off all connections while watching a movie so my BB can process the file quicker. Great but u cant then get txt, email or calls etc during this time. He said just turn off data services instead, also great BUT why should i have to? Why cant my Torch play a movie file flawlessly without the need to do the above when u didnt have to do this on an Apple iPhone?

These are the 2 areas i want RIM and BB to take note and if they can do an update to the software for my Torch to sort this issue then that would be great. I dont want some fool to tell me to wait and get a newer version of my phone with a faster processor etc in order to play a movie file. My Torch is brand new.

So to recap - more apps on app world and a fix for the liop sync issues on movie files

Thanks

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: ****MORE APPS FOR BLACKBERRYS AND A FIX TO ENSURE BLACKBERRYS PROCESS MOVIES QUICKER*****

Good suggestions, you do realize this Feedback and Ideas sections is for feedback and ideas/suggestions for THIS forum, not RIM or BlackBerry or it's products.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code