Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® OS Smartphones

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

MS Outlook Web Access Account Subfolders

Greetings, I have been trying to figure out how to get my 8300 to show messages filtered to subfolders to show in my phone's Inbox.  In reading through the forums, it seems like the most common solution is to go to the folder redirection option and select the subfolders I want to have displayed.  I can't even get my phone to show that list of subfolders though.  I followed the How-To Doc ID: KB03133 to set up my Outlook account's email.  All messages sent to the main Inbox of my account arrive perfectly, but the only way to view any emails sent to filtered subfolders is to access my account like I normally would via computer.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Jason 

Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: MS Outlook Web Access Account Subfolders

Hi and welcome to the forums,

I don't believe that you will be able to access them from your Blackberry,

The fact that you set the filters to redirect from your main Outlook folder, would not allow them to get to your Blackberry. They aren't getting to the Outlook main folder, so they aren't being transferred.

Sorry! If you need anymore help just let me know.

If not please resolve this thread by using the options over the kudos

star, As the originator, you are the only one who can. This way other users can find resolutions faster,

Thanks you very much

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Is it not possible to show subfolders in an MS Outlook email account?  I feel like I know people who use Motorola Blackjacks and run the Windows Mobile software who have this capability.  It would seem considering how many people use blackberries with outlook accounts that RIM would have developed their own solution to this problem.  I have a hard time believing that the only way to see all of my emails is to not use any filters.
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi,

Leave this thread open and let others read your question. Maybe someone has a better resolution, but I doubt it.

I hope I'm wrong!

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: 8120, Storm, 8200

Bifocals is correc. using OWA with BIS inly checks your INBOX, not subfolders. Folder redirection option works if you are using BES servcie.
Click on KUDOS to appreciate our efforts and mark the thread RESOLVED if your issue is resolved.